Wrangell Medical Center (WMC) is a small, critical access hospital and long term care facility in the community of Wrangell, Alaska. as of november 1, 2018, wmc is a member of the southeast alaska regional health consortium (searhc) care network.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for all we serve.
Our Vision: To honor our heritage and be the pride of the community ...
- By being a community driven organization;
- By being an active participant in planning for the future of our community;
- By being the leader in our industry and region in providing high quality care for patients;
- By being ready and responsive to meet health care needs;
- By being the hospital and long term care facility of choice;
- By providing a beautiful, comfortable setting for our patients and our long term care residents;
- By being the employer of choice;
- By being financially healthy; and
- By being a model of excellence in promoting wellness and restoring health.